Dick Gaither is the straight talking, hard hitting president of Job Search Training Systems, Inc., an original founder of JIST Works, Inc., one of the creators of Job Clubs and Self-Directed Job Search models...and proud to say a Vietnam Veteran.
Over the past 20 years, Dick's peers have dubbed him the "Wizard of Work." Dick is one of most dynamic, entertaining, informative and sought after job search instructors in the country. Dick Bolles (author of What Color Is Your Parachute) says Dick Gaither is one of the "most riveting" trainers he's ever seen.
Dick’s a nationally recognized employment professional, best selling author (over 2,000,000 units in print) and an award-winning trainer. Dick’s helped develop some of the country’s most successful job search programs and training materials. Over 70,000 job seekers, career changers, teachers, career development & employment professionals have attended his training sessions.
Dick works with every type of job seeking population...and the staff that help them find work: welfare clientele, offenders, rehabilitation (mental/physical) clients, dislocated workers (blue & white collar), students (high school, community college, university), native American’s & First Nation Aboriginals, veterans, inner-city disadvantaged youth & drop outs, drug & alcohol dependent clients...and many more. If employment is your program goal, Dick Gaither can help!
A Few Of Dick Gaither’s Career Highlights
- Indianapolis Network E & T: Employment Professional Of The Year
- CASPER Award Winner: Employment Program Development (JIST)
- Award Winner: National Vote of School Directors (NATTS)
- Veterans’ Service Award Winner (Ohio Dept. of Labor)
- Former Board Member, National Association Of Job Search Trainers
- President’s Award Nominee For Innovative Program Design
- National Assn. Of Job Search Trainers Award For Outstanding Service
- AJST Wegman Award (Highest Honor For Job Search Trainers)
- Former Workforce Investment Board Member